Women have it tough in today’s world, but women in predominantly-male industries have it even tougher.
If you ever had thoughts like these, you know what I mean:
- He did NOT just interrupt me again!
- I brought up that point 5 minutes ago and NOW it’s gold because HE said it!?!
- I can’t stand it anymore, so I guess I’ll clean out the microwave again.
- Sure, I’d be happy to pick up flowers for Secretary’s Day tomorrow.
- He did not just call me Sweetie, did he?!?
I help women navigate through all that extra “stuff”.
All women are leaders, whether you have a title or not. FI commit to supporting women on their journey to become better leaders and make their professional and personal lives easier.
Let’s face it; leadership skills are life skills. And both life and leadership seem so hard sometimes. But skills, broken into bite-sized pieces, become actionable and having a clear action plan is exciting and even enjoyable!
Don’t we all need a little more excitement and enjoyment in our lives?
Whether it’s one-on-one coaching or providing leadership workshops, I support people on their journey to be make life and leadership simpler.
So come on in and learn about me.
Or maybe you want to jump straight to the Work With Me page and find out about the speaking engagements, custom workshops and coaching that I provide.
Making Life Easier Articles
Coryne publishes an article weekly on making life easier. Leadership is partly an art and partly a science, and Coryne stays on top of both. These bite-size posts keep you in-the-know and motivated as you fight the good fight at work, and at home, every day.
Here are the latest tidbits:
- Hope: How to Cultivate More
- Goal Setting in the Spring
- The Manuals We All Keep
- Blame: Whose Fault Is It?
- The Brain-Result Connection
Use the button below to receive the articles straight to your inbox!